1. Jeans. With a poncho being so big and bulky on top, wear straight leg or skinny jeans for that perfect balance on top and bottom.
2. Wear shorts. Sure it's cold out, but add some tights, leather shorts, ankle boots and you're good to go!
3. Layer. Wear a long sleeve white shirt under your tan poncho for added warmth. Add a pair of white jeans and tall riding boots for an instant winter chic look.
4. Leggings. If your poncho is long enough to cover your booty, wear it as a dress paired with leggings and boots.
5. Accessorize. A faux fur scarf, oversized bag, gloves and jewelery are the perfect way to dress up your look.
Whatever you do, have fun with it!! Do you love poncho's as much as I do?
Nail Polish: butter LONDON La Moss